Scope of application
What information does Banning sensor collect?
When you use the Banning Sensing website, Banning Sensing will collect your personal information in accordance with this policy, including the personal information you provide, and the personal information collected by Banning Sensing. Personal information you provide includes, but is not limited to, your name, date of birth, contact address, phone number, email address, language selection, resume, and video content. Personal information collected by Banning Sensing includes network traffic data such as IP and data collected through cookies such as number of visits, access time, and user preferences.
Banning sensing how to use information
Banning Sensing will use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. 1. Based on the legitimate interests of Banning Sensing, including but not limited to:
1) Reply to your inquiry;
2) Improve website security, such as user authentication, security protection, fraud detection archiving and backup;
3) Get your job application information;
4) Evaluate your job application;5) Conduct internal purposes such as auditing, analysis, and customer research.
1. 2. Based on Banning's commitment to you, including but not limited to:
1) Provide the services you request;
2) Perform the legal obligations of Banning Sensing.
1. 3. With your consent:
1) Send you emails, text messages (including commercial text messages), push, etc. to promote or promote Banning sensing services and products;
2) Use cookie data to better understand your behavior, improve functional design, optimize user experience, or provide better service to you;
3) Banning Sensing may ask third parties to provide online promotional materials through the services of Banning Sensing. When you visit the site, third parties may use pixel tags or similar technologies to collect your personal information. At the same time, third parties may use and collect information to push you to Banning sensing services and product information that you may be interested in.
How does Banning sensor disclose information?
Banning Sensing will not disclose your personal information except in the following cases:
1) Disclosure is subject to your prior consent;
2) Banning Sensing may disclose your personal information to relevant law enforcement agencies or other government agencies in the event of applicable legal requirements or in response to legal proceedings.
3) Information must be disclosed when providing services to you;
4) Banning Sensing may disclose your personal information in order to protect the legitimate interests of Banning Sensing in the event that Banning Sensing believes that it is legally required or permitted. For example, to support audit, compliance and corporate governance purposes; Banning sensing all or part of the assets being sold or transferred, your personal information may be part of the sale or transfer;
5) In order to improve the Banning Sensing website to provide you with better service, Banning Sensing may provide your personal information to third parties.
How Banning senses how information is stored
Banning Sensing will store your personal information when responding to your inquiry or providing services to you. Network traffic information will be stored for three years. Unless you have a clear request, or as otherwise provided by laws and regulations, Banning Sensing will store your job application information for the purposes set out in this policy.
How does Banning sensor handle child's personal information?
Banning's website, products and services are primarily for adults. Children may not create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or guardians. For the collection of children's personal information with parental consent, Banning Sensing will only use or disclose this information if it is permitted by law, with the explicit consent of the parent or guardian, or the need to protect the child. If Banning Sensing finds that it has collected the child's personal information without prior verifiable parental consent, it will try to delete the information as soon as possible.
How your personal information is transferred globally
Headquartered in China, Banning Sensors has subsidiaries or institutions in many countries and regions around the world. This means that your personal information collected by Banning Sensors may be transferred to, or accessed by, the country in which you use the product or service, with your consent. Data protection laws may vary in these countries. In such cases, Banning Sensors will take steps to ensure that the information collected is processed in accordance with the requirements of this policy and applicable law.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about Banning Sensing's privacy practices or this policy, please contact us.
Latest revision date: April 2019
@2018 Banning (Nanjing) Sensing Technology Co., Ltd. and all its subsidiaries
All rights reserved